welcome to our 10th Triple F ✌
Hello Friday 👋
Happy Mashujaa day to all my Kenyan follower’s ,I believe that your Friday is all beautiful and Sunny like mine, because the hustle never stops eve though its a holiday here in Kenya.
Today’s fun Post is going be a little bit different since we’re celebrating mashujaa day here in Kenya imma be dropping some cool facts about my country !!! Because that’s how much I love Kenya and being Kenyan.
Mashujaa day is hero‘s day in Swahili ,on this day we celebrate the hero’s who fought for the freedom of this county so that we could attain independence, before independence all African men were required by low to carry a pass/ kipande that had all the persons info of where they worked, ethnic group etc. Kenyans saw their land being him given to white soldiers from England while they were forced into slums like kibera.
These heroes gave up everything including there families to stay in the forest and fight for our freedom and we acknowledge what they did and I personally don’t take this matter lightly I’m grateful to this great leaders that made sure we were free by 1963 to date.
Fun/ Amazing facts about Kenya
- Kenya is covered by rain forests like Mau ,Burnt Forest and Kakamega forest making Kenya one of the greenest countries in the world. Some if this forests have rare breeds of butterflies and snakes that can’t be found in many other places.
- There’s a crying stone in kakamega,local scientists have tried to examine the stone but they’ve not been able to explain how this stone produces streaks of water that makes the stolen appear like it’s crying.
- Some of the oldest known paleontological records of mans history have been found in Kenya
- Coffee and tourism are the greatest income generators in Kenya. But locals don’t fancy coffee they love tea aka Chai .
- The Great Rift Valley was formed around 20 million years ago when the crust of the earth was split.
Let’s not forget that we’re 1 one people one nation one Kenya ☺
Thank you so much for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed knowing few facts about my lit nation, don’t forget to drop a comment on what you love most about your country!!
Happy mashujaa day team KE
I love y’all 399 of you
Let’s just hit that 400??
✌ Peace out ✌